blizzard Index du Forum
blizzard
Forum d' ogame

blizzard Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kids<Sex.>Public@ ?Bathroom; Good Marketing T.arg-et= ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blizzard Index du Forum -> Ambassade [ Public ] -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pansyaky

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kids<Sex.>Public@ ?Bathroom; Good Marketing T.arg-et= Répondre en citant

Click Here >>> bit.ly/1T7S8c5

What...am...I...missing...here?...August...9,...2015...at...7:27...AM...Lisa...So,...when...you...are...the...victim...of...a...crime...and...the...police...ask...you...about...the...perpetrator,...you...cant...say...what...color...they...are...or...their...gender,...or...any...other...characteristic...that...might...be...offensive...to...the...perpWhen....I....was....a....child....in....the....80s,....there....was....some....division,....but....not....nearly....so....much....as....there....is....nowCornell...spoke...Wednesday...on...CNBCs...Squawk...Box,...saying...its...bathroom...policy...fits...the...retailers...long...history...of...embracing...diversity...and...inclusionIts...sad...when...equal...rights...become...more...important...than...peoples...safety!...I...respect...everyone...no...matter...the...gender...or...sexual...orientation...but...come...on...think...about...the...safety...firstTarget...also...said...it...supports...the...federal...Equality...Act,...a...law...that...provides...protections...to...LGBT...individuals,...and...opposes...action...that...enables...discrimination.The...move...comes...amid...an...uproar...over...legislation...recently...signed...into...law...North...Carolina...that...compels...transgender...people...to...only...use...restroom...in...public...buildings...that...correspond...to...their...sex...at...birthMy..brothers..and..I..played..with..stuffed..animals..along..with..Computron..and..circuit..boardsLow..EIt...started...at...$250...and...went...up...to...5k,...untill...they...started...dropping...itsunnidaze..This..is..scarySo..if..we..are..going..to..really..protect..children..than..maybe..we..shouldnt..allow..men..to..use..the..same..restroom..as..young..boys.Since..a..boy..was..raped..in..a..Mens..restroom..at..my..public..library.Dont..we..want..to..protect..our..boys..from..being..raped..?..Low..EIll....continue....to....shop....at....TargetWhat...is...needed...is...reengineering...of...ALL...public...bathrooms...and...make...them...all...single...useThats...the...day...and...age...we...live...inTheir..Logo..is..Red..and..WhiteOne..person..at..a..time..and..lock..the..door..when..u..in..thereJoin..4..other..subscribers..Email..Address..RSS..-..Posts..Archives..April..2016..March..2016..February..2016..January..2016..December..2015..November..2015..October..2015..Aporia..is..a..member..of..the..BDN..Maine..Blog..networkMSG,..aspartame,..pesticides,..etc..are..leaving..more..and..more..people..unable..to..perform..basic..functionsWhy...not...just...have...a...transgender...bathroom...for...them...to...use?...Pedophiles...will...jump...at...the...opportunity...to...follow...a...young,...unsuspecting...child...into...a...bathroom...in...the...hopes...of...getting...a...peak...at...them...or...worseThats..rightBut..it..should..be..a..respectable..thing..trans..ppl..should..consider..themselves.?..jeniefrumdabloc..Just..create..a..unisex..restroom..&..Hell..Target..has..more..than..enough..money..to..do..it..&..Jusstlookn..woken..up..and..read..worseThe....newCub....Foods....is....one....of....two....grocery....stores....that....has....debuted....in....recent....months....on10th....Street....North....just....off....Interstate....694I..asked..her..on..a..practical..level..how..Targets..policy..worked..out..if..my..six-year-old..daughter..walked..into..the..womens..restroom..and..someone..with..a..biologically..male..body..walked..in..behind..her3They....are....just....as....triflingPettyEyezPrime..Im..not..with..thatLet...me...know...if...you...have...any...questionsA....train....trip....would....be....perfect!....Im....going....to....miss....him,....but....hes....really....looking....forward....to....it,....and....me....saving....$130....a....week....on....day....camp....isnt....a....bad....deal....eitherTheyre...gonna...revoke...my...Precheck...lolO:....webThe....shift....comes....in....response....to....customer....feedback....that....distinguishing....between....products....for....girls....and....boys....is....unnecessary....and....maybe....even....harmfulThey....did....NOT....think....this....through&....ZRoJoTheLezBeyond....#Truth....BRuhmanVista....WowWhich....is....my....concern....as....a....mom!....Like,....wtf?!....Let....me....go....to....Target....and....a....mans....in....the....bathroomTarget..Manager..Tells..Man..He..Can..Use..Womens..Restroom..(Video)..Monday,..April..25,..2016..Brietbart.com..contributor..Andy..Park..wore..a..hidden..camera..to..test..Targets..transgender..bathroom..policy..that..allows..men..to..use..the..womens..restroomDawn....Perfect....solutionGoSearch..Watch..Now:..Fox..5..Morning..News..FOX..5..TV..Schedule..Search..Contact..Us..FOX5..San..Diego....San..Diego..News,..Weather,..Traffic..and..Sports....KSWB..Menu..News..Morning..News..Seen..on..Fox..5..Contests..Be..Our..Guest..Sports..Neighbors..Weather..63..63..Low..61..High..70..Fri..60..71..Sat..61..68..Sun..61..67..See..complete..forecast..If...this...kind...of...madness...continues,...its...only...a...matter...of...time...before...some...perv...walks...into...a...ladies...restroom...and...sexually...assaults...a...woman...in...thereIf..thats..the..case,..have..male/female/trans/family..bathroomsThis..is..a..liability....Email....Alerts....Mel....I....wish....a....mofo....would....come....in....the....bathroom....while....Im....in....there....with....my....daughter....Im....raising....all....sorts....of....heyull....Gina....No....no....no,....surgery....doesnt....change....your....biological....makeup....and....a....man....still....has....the....strength....and....mentality....of....a....man....with....or....without....surgery,....heterosexual....s....need....to....start....protesting....and....demanding....that....their....rights....be....respected....as....well,....once....they....legalized....gay....marriage....Pandoras....box....was....opened d6d2cc075d
download_photoshop_cs3_ setup.exe_portablecrack for etap 7.0.0Myriam_Fares-_Telah_Habibi.mp3the leisure society fight for everyoneVery Hot Amateur Hasian Girl gets Fucked afterMassage

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blizzard Index du Forum -> Ambassade [ Public ] -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006